About Zapata Computing:
Zapata Computing, Inc. is a quantum software, services and applications company with a mission to accelerate the quantum revolution. We are developing a quantum workflow platform to solve critical problems across a wide range of industries. Zapata’s quantum platform Orquestra™ combines a powerful software platform and quantum algorithm libraries to deliver real-world solutions across a full range of classical and quantum technologies.
About the job:
The Zapata Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business by building Zapata’s workflow platform Orquestra™ As a Software Engineer working on the Platform team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on everything from the engine that powers the quantum workflow language to the systems that enable users to easily analyze workflow data. Behind everything Orquestra™ users see is the architecture built by the Platform team to keep it running. From Integrating quantum hardware to building the next generation of quantum software algorithms we make building Zapata’s quantum portfolio possible.
- Put the customer at the center of everything we do
- Team success as a shared accomplishment
- Open communication and willingness to respectfully engage with others
- Develop software for Zapata’s Orquestra™ and Quantum Ops Platform team.
- Install and update software, interfaces, database, and web services; provide implementation design, solutions, and resolutions to technical issues and general coding issues.
- Work with a team of software developers in a multi-feature development environment
- Engineer, record, and document solutions to common and difficult problems.
- Collaborate with the product team to improve the implementation and configuration of Zapata’s products and platforms.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Deep experience with languages such as Python, Go, Java, Scala
- Experience building and maintaining high-volume transaction processing systems and big data platforms
- Extensive experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Extensive experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with the networking of firewalls, routing, switching, VPNs, Jump boxes, SSH, SCP
- Experience with systems monitoring, alerting, and analytics such as Prometheus, Datadog
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Comfortable with multi-feature Git environment and related best practices.
- Remote Americas & Europe
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org